1. You will get a greater return on your Investment :
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between
1 and 3 percent of the home's asking price, which generates a return of 8 to 10 percent.
2. Getting your home professionally staged doesn’t cost a dime. In a 2009 Home Gain Survey of over 2000 realtors, it was discovered that sellers who invested in staging services for their home, recovered over 586% of the cost in the sale of their home.
3. The longer your home is on the market, the lower the price. So stage first! According to a National Association of Realtors survey, homes that sold after four weeks on the market sold for 6% less than ones within the first four weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price. Have your house staged first!
4. Your house will sell faster, which equals less headaches and hassles. USA Today reported in a Coldwell Banker survey of over 2800 homes that the staged homes, on average, sold in half the time that the non-staged homes did.
5. Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. This is why staging a home is critical ! You don’t want the advantages of your home overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination.
Studio M Designs
HOME STAGING + INTERIOR DESIGN
We have a very easy process that fits well into your listing presentation and gives you all the tools and resources to educate your sellers, all at the right price.
We offer a variety of customizable staging service packages that you as a real estate agent can effectively incorporate into your business.
Read what Realtors & Staging Clients have to say about my services here : Testimonials
Call us at (408) 858.1438 for more information on Realtor Partnership Plans & Programs.